The Lightness of Being

And gone with the tide

The whisper of a touch

So frightfully free

Then fading away

Which once was me ...

Write a comment

Comments: 12
  • #1

Alien (Thursday, 30 November 2017 17:36)

beautiful....

• #2

Gigi (Friday, 01 December 2017 09:15)

What a beautiful poem ❤️ I love it, I read it twice cause it’s moving . Namaste ��

• #3

Shifa (Tuesday, 05 December 2017 12:27)

Beautifully expressed with the help of words. I liked it
    ‘Moment’

• #4

James (Sunday, 29 July 2018 05:23)

You’re so hot!

Are you in NYC?

• #5

WT (Monday, 24 September 2018 14:17)

How does one get your nude yogayoga

• #6

John (Sunday, 07 October 2018 04:35)

You are kind of like an Alan Watts to Yoga. Carl Jung, a western mind can never truly tread the same path as the eastern mind. However, don't be like Alan Watts. Towards his end, he appears to have fallen apart. It could have been, because Carl Jung is or was right.

• #7

John kays (Wednesday, 24 October 2018 22:09)

You are absolutely awesome

• #8

JAKYLAM (Friday, 02 November 2018 04:52)

what's your name ???
    nhuirad@gmail.com

• #9

James (Monday, 07 January 2019 02:20)

• #10

Ted Welch / 2B channel (Sunday, 20 January 2019 21:26)

I truly was about to just say fuck it with human judging ext. To the point My existence being a waste of time and energy, I found You and Understand Your Every move, I want You to take Me on this Adventure ~ I'm already the same mind set in excepting our individual flaws We All possess, No fear of death for I'll be done and Free also, I'm just saying lol I so agree with You 100% People just need to chill and Love while training this Brain, Empty the programed Mind baggage, Trust The Heart to lead the Brain though like how You've achieved this Peace, No words to explain how Proud of You I Am, Oh well I'm already using You to help Meditation via Video's, Hope You don't mind Your Featured on My channel, I'm not there for money I just have always made stuff sharing Wonderful Masters like You, Like playlist or anything actually on YouTube is not Mine ~ Okay I'm going yogamonki "smile" <3

• #11

Mario (Wednesday, 20 February 2019 20:04)

Hallo! Ich finde Dich wunderbar und sehr ästhetisch in Deinen Übungen und "Rollen", die Du spielst. Sehr sexy. Ich würde es Mir mal von nahen anschauen wollen. Weiterhin findet Ich, welche Körperbeherrschung Du in Deinen Übungen hast, atemberaubend. Ich nehme Mir jeden Tag die Zeit für eine halbe Stunde, und schaue Mir Deine Videos an. Gruß Mario

• #12

Sam (Tuesday, 19 March 2019 19:25)

Well I have mixed emotions, I do not know if you read the comments on you blog, but i’m Trying to make sense of what I’m experiencing. Sitting on front of a screen looking at your poses , your body your pics your art your beauty , your provocations, but in the same time your mind (in what you write ) your ideas (in what you posting) i’m Realizing Is tough thou . I have and avalanche of so many different emotions that is an believable . As you said judgments are base on on our preconception , and I’m no here to judge. I’m just very curious of you, of the person that is able to express so much .
    The only things I can say right now you have an amazing power of communications that goes far behind what is visible or what you are showing.this is very strong on you . To confirm this i looked else where but I could find none like you .I think among the best is the pictures of your face with your amazing dark eyes which I would love to stare for a wile , just there absorbing what your soul has to say with out the distance the screen or the click Of a case, hoping to catch some in edit deeper hint of your being . The rest is a deep journey into consciousness to understand the canvas where you aim with the body as a paint and where it lies that forbidden hidden smile.
    I whis to know more of you...